Eformation: 10 Things Eformation is Like
This is one of those times for me. I am so excited to again be a part of the Eformation Conference. June 2nd -4th.
Here is a great press release about Eformation, but I thought I’d offer 10 other things that Eformation is like.
- Eformation is like taking a big group of friends out who both love the church but also love cat videos on youtube.
- Eformation is like getting to 144 characters with a really snarky tweet that you know @Unvirtuousabbey is going to retweet
- Eformation is like finishing a Google+ Hangout church meeting with no lag.
- Efomation is like completing a Canva graphic that your vestry loves.
- Eformation is like getting on WhatsApp and a teenager in your church saying, ” Woa! that’s cool.”
- Eformation is like finishing an Easter People Podcast Episdoe and realizing there is still another Easter People Podcast you haven’t listened too.
- Eformation is like getting your Gmail inbox to Zero and letting everyone know your inbox is at Zero.
- Eformation is being able to answer the parishoner in your parish about why you no longer have a Myspace page.
- Eformation is being able to have a nice responsive clean website with no background music and knowing why. (Go ahead and click play on it…you want too)
- Eformation is being able to say, “We have multiple Christian Formation groups that meet online and in homes through our hybrid small group ministry.